The development of your solar PV-plant and due diligence. A sampling of the services we can provide during the development phase of a project includes:
- Feasibility study and site planning appraisal
- System layout, design, and electricity generation projections
- Interconnection review and design
- Permitting review
- Site and construction analysis
Give us a chance, and we will advise you on the most suitable system for your project at every stage.
The basis for your photovoltaic power plant is the foundation. In accordance with the soil conditions and fitting with all types of mounting systems we deliver to you ramming, earth screw and concrete foundations. They are made by our certified teams that have the most modern hydraulic ramming-drill as well as encapsulation technique (Peri, NOE).
- Landfill site assessment and investigation
- Soil work plans
- Water and wastewater treatment systems assessment
- Setting of the geometer points
- Calibrating of the rows
- Tapping drill holes (if necessary)
- Piling of poles/drilling foundations/other foundations
Our project teams take the responsibility to install every PV system in accordance with best practices. We provide the following services when mounting a field solar plant:
- Substructure mounting
- Module supply and module mounting
- Stringing of the modules
- Mounting of the inverter benches
- Mounting management
- Monitoring system installation
The connection of the plant. In addition to project supervision before and during the construction phase, we commence a rigorous testing and commissioning procedure at the completion of project construction. This ensures all installed systems are operating properly and will be covered by manufacturer warranties.
The electric maintenance, safeguarding and if necessary the disposal of solar PV-plant.
In order to prevent a loss of value in plants production, Ecotec`s experienced professionals can provide ongoing support and maintenance of your project to ensure it operates at the designed levels. We offer a complex testing, maintenance and safeguarding services. Routine and preventative maintenance items can include:
- Active monitoring of system performance
- On-site inspections of all system components
- Upholding manufacturer requirements for operation and service warranties
- Landscaping upkeep
- Mechanical and electrical check-ups