In accordance with Article 13 (1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as the 'GDPR') we inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is Ecotec Polska Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Warsaw 02-509 at ul. Okolska 3A lok. 6.
- You can contact us in writing by traditional mail, writing to Ecotec Polska Sp. z o. o., Okolska 3A lok. 6, 02-509 Warsaw or by e-mail to: email@example.com
- Your personal data will be processed in order to respond to the message sent using the contact form - Article 6(1)(f) GDPR (legitimate interest - response to the message).
- The recipient of your personal data will be entities with which the Administrator cooperates. • Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organization;
- The retention period of your personal data collected by the Company depends on the purpose for which your data is collected, in accordance with the following criteria:
a) for the period necessary to reply to the message sent, in the case of the process of reply to the message sent by means of the contact form,
b) the period necessary to consider the complaint - in the case of data processing in order to handle the complaint process,
c) after the periods specified in points (a) to (b), for as long as the law requires data to be retained or for as long as any claims are time-barred.
- You have the right to access the content of your data and the right to rectify, delete (if your data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and the Administrator has no grounds for processing them), restrict the processing, the right to transfer the data, the right to object;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority (President of the Office for Personal Data Protection) when you consider that the processing of their personal data violates the provisions of the general regulation on personal data protection of 27 April 2016;
- Providing personal data by you is voluntary, however, it is necessary and required for the implementation of the purposes indicated in point 3;
Usage of our contact information
We hereby expressly prohibit the use of contact information published as part of the required legal notice by third parties for the purpose of sending unsolicited advertising and marketing material. The operators of these web pages reserve the right to seek legal action against unsolicited advertising or marketing information, including spam e-mails.
Our webserver records some information which your browser transmits automatically. This concerns specifically the following data:
- the IP-address of your device
- time and date of the server request
- information on the browser used (type/name, version)
- your Operating System
- the referring URL
We can not assign this information to any specific person; we do not collate it with other sources of data. We retain the right to examine this information at a later point in case we have reasonable suspicion for unlawful use.
Our website uses "cookies" to identify recurring users. A "cookie" is a small text file being stored on your computer's hard drive. It is unable to read data from your computer. Most browsers are preset to accept cookies. You are able to deactivate this function or make sure your browser asks you for permission every time it sets a cookie.
Disclosure, Removal, Suspension
You may, at any time, request disclosure of all personal information pertaining to you free of charge; you can also demand that we correct or remove said data. If you have any questions about our use of personal information, please do not hesitate to contact us at the address given on this page.
Google Analytics and Retargeting
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"), 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
You have the right to opt out of data collection and storage. This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()", which means that IP addresses are processed in an abbreviated form so that the IP address cannot be connected back to a user. (http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/).
You may also download and install this browser plugin in order to prohibit the transfer of data generated by cookies and the usage of our website (including your IP address) to Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin?hl=de
By using this website you declare to agree with the usage of the generated data by Google in the described manner and for the described purposes.
Liability for links
Our offer contains links to external third-party websites, the content of which we cannot influence in any way. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for such third-party content. The content of the linked pages is the sole responsibility of the website's provider or operator. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time the link was created. At that time, no illegal content could be identified. Permanent content checks of the linked pages are not reasonable, however, without concrete evidence of a legal violation. If we become aware of such legal violations, we will remove the respective link or links immediately.